Official Amanda Somerville Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Somerville fans unite!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Update (Myspace Post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
' Gabby
Stalker
Stalker
' Gabby

Summer Update (Myspace Post) Empty
PostSubject: Summer Update (Myspace Post)   Summer Update (Myspace Post) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 pm

"Hello / Hoi / Hallo / Hola / Oi / Hej... my international friends!

Well, the Wold Cup is over and alas, the Netherlands did not become the champs, but Spain was a well-deserved winner! I hope everyone has recovered.

What a busy summer it's been! I hope you've all been well and are enjoying the heat (depending on what hemisphere you're in, of course!). I've been country-jumping, as usual, and gearing up for the Kiske-Somerville release, which will be September 24!!! AND also for the Sirens of Metal Festival, at which I'll be headlining with a special solo performance and featuring various talented colleagues on August 13 @ Blondie's in Detroit. Very excited about that!

There's more in the works, however I can't unveil the details just yet. But be sure, it's going to be BIG and will involve rocking it out on stage!

So, keep cool and be nice to your mothers.

xox
Amanda

P.S. Yes, I truly am listening to Metallica.

Listening to:
Metallica
By: Metallica
1991-08-12"

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53641468&blogId=537186444#ixzz0ttEy3yv9
Back to top Go down
http://amandasomervillebr.com/
ABMaro
Stalker
Stalker
ABMaro

Summer Update (Myspace Post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Update (Myspace Post)   Summer Update (Myspace Post) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Amanda wrote:
AND also for the Sirens of Metal Festival, at which I'll be headlining with a special solo performance and featuring various talented colleagues on August 13 @ Blondie's in Detroit.
So close yet so far away... No No No
Back to top Go down

Summer Update (Myspace Post)
Page 1 of 1