Official Amanda Somerville Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Somerville fans unite!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October 4 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oneofthepandies
Stalker
Stalker
Oneofthepandies

October 4 2010 Empty
PostSubject: October 4 2010   October 4 2010 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:34 am

Hey there, Dearies~

Long time, no write, eh? Well, I must admit that I've been working, working, working getting new songs written, demos recorded, songs rehearsed, concerts planned and the list goes on and on and... !

As you might have read in the press releases, there's been LOTS going on, namely:

- the new Kiske-Somerville has been released in Europe (coming Oct. 12 to the rest of the world), so check it out at a music store near you, or order it from the internet for example here or at Amazon. AND there's always iTunes.

- I'll be playing a show in MY HOME TOWN, Flint, Michigan at the awesome Machine Shop on November 4th!!!! The talented and scrumptious young lads who accompanied me during the Sirens of Metal show in Detroit this past August will once again do me the honors of covering my bottom end (amongst other things ;-), so for those around the area, don't miss it! This will be a full-length show featuring songs from my solo CDs, Kiske-Somerville and other recent works, so not just a "metal" show this time. We'll be all over the spectrum!

- I'll be going on tour with AVANTASIA again in November-December and will be divulging all kinds of behind-the-scenes secrets once again via my video blog. :-) This was one of the big secrets I'd mentioned that I couldn't talk about, so; ta-da!!!

- I'll be going on tour with Rock Meets Classic with a new line-up in January, which is going to be once again a great show. This time on board: Dan McCafferty (Nazareth), Lou Gramm (Foreigner), Steve Lee (Gotthard), Ian Gillan (Deep Purple/Black Sabbath), the Prague Bohemian Symphonic Orchestra and the RMC Band.

- There will be 2 Amanda Somerville solo concerts I'll be playing in bella Italia as part of the Made In Europe artist series coming up March 15 & 16. These are intimate theater shows with limited capacity and it's sure to be up-close and personal, so if you're in that neck of Europe - come on out!

Here are the relevant dates you can come see me:

-Nov 4 2010 8:00P
Machine Shop Flint, Michigan, USA
-Nov 30 2010 8:00P
Z7 Pratteln, SWITZERLAND
-Dec 1 2010 8:00P
Z7 Pratteln, SWITZERLAND
-Dec 3 2010 8:00P
Stadthalle Lichtenfels, Bayern, GERMANY
-Dec 4 2010 8:00P
All Karthalle Kaufbeuren, Bayern, GERMANY
-Dec 10 2010 8:00P
Circo Volador Mexico City, Distrito F, MEXICO
-Dec 15 2010 7:00P
TBA Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
-Dec 18 2010 8:00P
Esperantohalle Fulda, Fulda, GERMANY
-Dec 19 2010 8:00P
Grugahalle Essen, NRW, GERMANY
-Jan 5 2011 8:00P
Jahrhunderthalle Frankfurt, Frankfurt, GERMANY
-Jan 6 2011 8:00P
Telsa Arena Prague, CZECH REPUBLIC
-Jan 7 2011 8:00P
Stadthalle Vienna, AUSTRIA
-Jan 8 2011 8:00P
Tip Arena Linz, AUSTRIA
-Jan 9 2011 8:00P
Frankenhalle Nuremberg, Bayern, GERMANY
-Jan 11 2011 8:00P
Dreiländerhalle Passau, P, GERMANY
-Jan 12 2011 8:00P
JAKO Arena Bamberg, b, GERMANY
-Jan 13 2011 8:00P
Big Box Kempten, DE, GERMANY
-Jan 14 2011 8:00P
Arena Genf, SWITZERLAND
-Jan 15 2011 8:00P
Stadthalle Sursee, SWITZERLAND
-Jan 16 2011 8:00P
Kongresshaus Zurich, SWITZERLAND
-Jan 18 2011 8:00P
Congress Center Basel, SWITZERLAND
-Jan 20 2011 8:00P
Donau Arena Regensburg, DE, GERMANY
-Jan 21 2011 8:00P
Frankenstolz Arena Aschaffenburg, DE, GERMANY
-Jan 22 2011 8:00P
Gerry Weber Stadion Halle / Westfalen, De, GERMANY
-Jan 23 2011 8:00P
Tempodrom Berlin, B, GERMANY
-Mar 15 2011 8:00P
Teatro Cannobio Cannobio, Lombardy, ITALY
-Mar 16 2011 8:00P
Teatro Omegna Omegna, Lombardy, ITALY

For more info and links, go HERE.

There is also an exciting new album in the making, about which I can't yet give details, but it's sure to rock some socks off. I'll reveal more in the weeks to come, so I suppose I'll have to ask for your patience... and suspense! ;-)

I plan on releasing a new line of Amanda Somerville merchandise at the beginning of 2011, so that's also something news-worthy, don'tcha think? So, you can get your Somerville fixes and wear me, tote me along, or stick me in random places. Ha!

**If you haven't "liked" this Facebook musician page of mine yet, please go do so!!! It's run by a fan. There's also this Community Page.
For those of you who write to me asking "if..." - yes, it really is me running all of my sites and answering emails. I read each and every comment you post and each message sent. If I don't reply, please know that it's because I simply don't have the time to answer everyone personally, but I do appreciate everything you send! If you want to discuss things, ask questions or just chat with a cool group of people, you can hang out at one of these forums: Amanda Somerville Forum, Amanda Somerville Italian Forum.

For something random, I found I was featured on a website called Metal Crotch (their slogan is "Spreading Metal Love Like A Venereal Disease"). Perhaps you can imagine how hard I was laughing with this one.

Cheers and hails to you all!
Amanda

Back to top Go down
http://oneofthepandies.blog.com

October 4 2010
Page 1 of 1