Official Amanda Somerville Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Somerville fans unite!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October 22: Just a shout out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oneofthepandies
Stalker
Stalker
Oneofthepandies

October 22: Just a shout out Empty
PostSubject: October 22: Just a shout out   October 22: Just a shout out EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:54 am

Hey y'all~

I hope you're all staying safe and sane (and warm or cool, depending on your position to the equator) in this season-changing, weather-whipping time of year!

Time is going by sooooo fast and I can't believe 2009 is already coming at lightning speed to an end. In all honesty, I'm ready for 2010. This year has had its good moments, sure, but I'm all about putting it behind me and getting set for all the exciting things already planned for next year. Bring it on!

All right, here's a Nerd Alert for you: I'm going back to the States next week and what am I excited about the most? HALLOWEEN!! It's been years since I've been home for Halloween and this year I'm taking my 2 awesome nieces to a theme park where they have haunted houses and trails set up everywhere and there are people dressed up as various monsters running around scaring you - and we're going to be there an entire day. Heck yes! I'm probably even going to dress up. All right, I'll stop now before I scare you.

Here are a couple of cool interviews and reviews that have been posted. Most are in German, but you can get the gist with some fancy page translator, even if I might sound like an insanely silly mentally challenged Amanda because of the wrong sentence formation or whatever. Wait... um, I guess that's nothing unusual! Ha!

- Funny and looooong interview on Vampster.com

- Great "Windows" review

- Another cool "Windows" review

Thanks to Frank and Michael!

Let me know what you think and better yet, let the authors know what you think!

xox
Amanda
Back to top Go down
http://oneofthepandies.blog.com

October 22: Just a shout out
Page 1 of 1